Saturday, August 20, 2011
In your communication through direct mail to customers, you should use add a professional touch by using customized printing of envelopes. A customized envelope not only enhances and reinforces your brand image it also conveys a professional and uniform look to your business correspondence, and greatly increases the chance that your customer will read what’s inside.
A big advantage is that one envelope printing project will produce envelopes that you can use with virtually any marketing campaign. Here are some suggestions for ways to use your marketing envelopes:
• Send special offers to customers with a custom envelope
• Send coupons to loyal customers in a custom envelope
• Send personalized letters and greeting cards in custom envelopes to really drive home the message
• Custom envelope printing will increase the chances of customers opening your direct mail.
Why Dipansu Printing Solutions?
Dipansu Printing Solutions offers full-colour printing on the most popular envelope sizes. From window envelopes for sending invoices or statements, smaller return/remittance envelopes to larger booklet and catalogue mailing envelopes - we print them all!
At Dipansu Printing Solutions, we deliver on every level – from the convenience of being able to orchestrate the ordering process online to our commitment to providing the lowest prices, fast turnaround times and highest quality all over India specially in SINGRAULI, your envelope printing project, as well as all of your printing projects, will always be the very best.
We pride ourselves on comprehensive timely and reliable service at the convenience of your doorstep, including our complimentary online tracking of orders. We offer a 100% guarantee on our work and want nothing less than your complete satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on your next brochure printing project and helping you realize your vision through to the end result.
Envelope Design Options
1. Logo & Address
No single image or design embodies your brand like a logo. Include your logo and address on the envelope. If you have separate campaigns, you should consider separate contact information for each campaign instead of a generic, corporate contact address.
2. Stationery & Commercial Envelopes
• A6, A7, 9” and 10” - Standard Envelope
• 9” and 10” - Window Front Envelope
3. Booklet & Brochure/ Catalogue Envelopes
• 6” x 9”, 9” x 12”, 10” x 13” - Standard Envelope – Vertical
• 6” x 9”, 9” x 12”, 10” x 13” - Standard Envelope - Horizontal
4. Paper Stock: Smooth, bright white, 90 gsm weight.
Customers are constantly flooded with junk mail which means you need a way to make sure your mail can be identified quickly and easily. It has been proven that custom envelope printing with your logo and corporate identity dramatically improves read rate of direct mail. Whether you are advertise through direct mail or simply need to communicate with your current customers, keep these envelope printing principles in mind.
Service Provided By:- DIPANSU PRINTING SOLUTION at Saturday, August 20, 2011