Saturday, August 20, 2011
Magazine printing helps you showcase your organization to get your message out there thereby helping your customers make the right choices. High quality printing is our business, and our magazine printing services and projects are designed to meet your needs.
Why Dipansu Printing Solutions?
At Dipansu Printing Solutions, we deliver on every level – from the convenience of Being able to orchestrate the ordering process online to our commitment to providing the lowest prices, fast turnaround times and highest quality all over India specially in SINGRAULI,KOLATA. your magzine printing project, as well as all of your printing projects, will always be the very best.
We pride ourselves on comprehensive timely and reliable service at the convenience of your doorstep, including our complimentary online tracking of orders. We offer a 100% guarantee on our work and want nothing less than your complete satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on your next canopy printing project and helping you realize your vision through to the end result.
Should you be looking to promote your business, event or team, customizing your magzine with full colour digital graphics or silk screen applications is the answer.
1. Size: Select 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (A5) or 8 1/2 x 11 (A4) finished sizes.
2. Colour: Your magazines can be printed full colour throughout or you can use just black ink on the inside pages with a colour cover.
3. Paper: We offer a full variety of paper options to meet your specifications.
4. Cover: We can print your cover on the same paper as the rest of the magazine (called self cover) or the cover can be printed on different paper (called plus cover).
5. Quantities: Low minimums and low prices make your magazine printing project affordable.
Here is a tip for you on magazine printing
• When designing your magazine, keep in mind that magazines from 8 to 80 pages will be saddle stitched and printed in increments of four pages. We take a large sheet of paper, print on both sides, and then fold it in half and saddle stitch it. Thus, each sheet of paper makes four pages in your magazine. So be sure to design accordingly.
Service Provided By:- DIPANSU PRINTING SOLUTION at Saturday, August 20, 2011