Saturday, August 20, 2011
Why Greeting Cards?
There are some obvious times when sending custom greeting cards can be a good idea for your business. And then there other times when sending print greeting cards can really have a tremendous impact on your customers.
You can design different greeting card printing projects to produce different types of greeting cards. Here are some suggested ways to use your marketing greeting cards:
• Send greeting cards during holidays, such as Diwali or New Years
• Use custom greeting cards to tell past customers “thank you” for their business
• Promote an upcoming event or sale with a greeting card campaign
• Use a custom greeting card to ask customers for feedback or for a referral
Greeting Card Options
1. Style: Folded, Flat
2. Sizes (Represent the final finished (panel) size): 127 x 178, 95mm x 210mm, 120 x 185 mm
3. Colour options: Full colour on the front (outside) with printed or blank back (inside)
4. Layout options: Vertical, Horizontal
5. Paper Options: 210 gsm onwards, as per your requirements
• Uncoated paper offers the greatest ease of writing (14pt uncoated or 14pt gloss 1-side)
• Choose "no folding" if you prefer your cards to score for folding but ship flat.
Service Provided By:- DIPANSU PRINTING SOLUTION at Saturday, August 20, 2011