Saturday, August 20, 2011
Visiting card/ Business Card
Why Visiting Cards?
A professionally design business card is an inexpensive and useful marketing tool not only leaves a long lasting first impression on your business partners and helps your client remember your brand persona.
Don't underestimate the power of a full-colour, professional-looking business card. Although inexpensive, business cards are used constantly to stay in touch with clients and prospects. Why settle for drab, two- colour business card printing when you can get stylish full- colour business cards for slightly more?
Why Dipansu Printing Solutions?
Dipansu Printing Solutions offers a wide range of printing options for your business card printing. Your business cards can be printed in full colour on one or both sizes. You can also opt for black-only printing on one or both sides. We also have a variety of paper options for your business card printing.
At Dipansu Printing Solutions, we deliver on every level – from the convenience of being able to orchestrate the ordering process online to our commitment to providing the lowest prices, fast turnaround times and highest quality all over India specially in SINGRAULI & KOLKATA your visiting card printing project, as well as all of your printing projects, will always be the very best.
We pride ourselves on comprehensive timely and reliable service at the convenience of your doorstep, including our complimentary online tracking of orders. We offer a 100% guarantee on our work and want nothing less than your complete satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on your next brochure printing project and helping you realize your vision through to the end result.
Visiting Card options
1. Printing: Screen Printing, Digital Printing, Offset printing
2. Size: 2 x 3.5”
3. Folded Business Cards: Yes, No
4. Colour: 4 colour, 3 colour, 2 colour, 1 colour
5. Printing: both sides
6. Rounded Corners: Yes, No
7. Paper Type: 250 gsm uncoated, Gloss 1 side, Gloss 2 side
Here are a few tips for you on visiting card printing
• Glossy paper is a great choice for cards containing a colour picture or photo business cards.
• Thoroughly check your proof—check phone numbers, spelling, names and addresses in detail to make sure everything is correct.
• It’s helpful to develop a template with standard colours, text size and fonts.
• Use high-resolution images for photo business cards.
Service Provided By:- DIPANSU PRINTING SOLUTION at Saturday, August 20, 2011